Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Ozzi's Grand Adventure - Cocoa Beach

Cocoa Beach is soooo dog friendly, we (Mommy & me) thinks it's awesome !

Yesterday I got to ride with everyone to Ron Jon Surf Shop. On the way we rode through the cruise terminals so the girls could see the big ships. .. wow ! A cruise would be so cool, but I think I'd miss rolling in the soft grass too much.

Mommy was walking me around while Dad & the girls shopped. Ron Jon is a nice place to walk. Lots of shady areas and tables. I drug mommy from door to door searching for Dad,when a nice lady who works there came out and told us they were dog friendly! !  Can you imagine ? A place this huge loves dogs ?? I did want to let her know I was not a dog-but mommy's boy- but mommy was soo happy I didn't want to ruin it.

Off we went inside.... it was overwhelming.
I had to see everything! Ohhhh and those stairs. . I had to show mommy & daddy I could climb them all! Dad had to take me though, the stairs caused mommy to have a ard time catching her breath. Once mommy took over, she let me walk everywhere.
Oh! And Customer Service even had a doggy treat for me. .. I wanna come back here.

Those stairs kept calling my name... they were so fun.. Mom & Dad took me on my 1st elevator ride there too...

Outside I got my picture taken with the girls. Aren't they the cutest beach bums ?

Oh and mommy too.

Then we were off to find lunch!  My head out the window,revelling in the "Peppermint Patty Sensation  " as mommy calls it. I know she really loves me when she has her window down for me. You see, she really needs the air conditioning to breathe easier. We chose Burger King, but took it back to the Motorhome because they had no outside seating.  Mom said if I can't eat with them,we don't need to be there.

Back home and she gave me half her burger. She shares all the time.

Next a nap with Mommy, a walk to the camp store for another treat, then dinner. Dad took us in the car so we could see the Disney Dream leaving. Mommy really misses when she used to work for Disney Cruise Line, and sailing.. she said it was so rewarding and relaxing. She loves making others happy. I'm so lucky it was her front door I was left at.

Tomorrow is the Ozzi & Mommy show ! We stay home and walk, cook pulled pork and maybe an ice cream sundae from the camp store ! Dad & the girls are gonna be astronauts,whatever that is. They better be home for dinner though !

Oz out fur now...
gotta keep walking... I promised Mom I'd live forever, (whispers ) and I'm gonna make sure she does too 🐶

2 comments:

  1. Oh love Ozzi's story..Glad he and all are having an awesome time !! <3 Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone is having an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete