Monday, April 19, 2010

I was hacked!

It appears someone is having fun attemtping to hack into many of my accounts.
So far I've had to change innumerable passwords. Being on Prednisone and so many things going on at once I have trouble remembering them in the first place.

I received a mesage from Facebook that someone from Canada was trying to log into my account with a smart phone- Not so smart.
Now issues with Google and my blogs... Not to mention a few other places.

I guess some just have nothing better to do or nothing interesting in their lives..
well, hopefully all will calm down now.

I have been lax in posting also due to attempting to promote my business and other blog. But mainly due to severe-(and I mean severe) allergies as well as cracking a tooth which now need major repair...
Lovely---I hate going to the dentist... Transplant-no problem, Dentist-dread like the plague.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I can relate. I have trouble remembering passwords as well (yup that darn Prednisone! As if puffy cheeks and hunger and weight gain weren't enough side effects!). What I do is change some letters into numbers that look alike (for example a changes to 4) and use some caps as well, not all small letters, and never use dictionary words.

    When hackers try to hack from a phone they are disposible and so for not trackable (unless they are none too bright but usually if they know how to hack they also know how to not get caught).

    I feel the same way as you with dentist. I finally called them up yesterday .. been 2 years .. but you know with our immunosuppressants we have no choice but have to keep up on our oral care as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete