Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday

I should have known this morning was going to start out wrong when I looked out the window last night and commented on the gorgeous full moon.
   While retrieving a fork from the dish drainer (Yes I hand wash my dishes) a glass bowl fell. I didn't realize until today how heavy glass can shatter into a million -yes million shards of tiny red glass.
Broken glass managed to make it into 4 rooms of the house.  Ozzi hit the pet door -planning never to return and the other 2 boys shrunk back under the blankets where they were sleeping. As I was just finishing sweeping this cute little black nose peeked through the pet door-yes Oz it's ok to come back in. He hates loud noises..
    For the walk... DB is annoyed because his leader leash broke yesterday and doesn't retract all the way inside the casing. I literally  had to carry him 2 blocks and will probably again for todays walk. He's only 10 lbs and a toy fox terrier, so anything dragging is an anoyance.
    I tried sending a msg via text on my phone and ATT is refusing text and wants to charge me multimedia- so a visit to the local store is on my list today. My honey do list is getting larger by the second.


What more is there to say?  It's Monday... But the bright side is I get one hour of awesome TV with 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment