Monday, February 22, 2010

LabCorp continued

I've left a few online requests at LabCorp.com for someone to please contact me because I need to have an issue resolved... Nothing in a week.
Guess they don't respond via email either.

Anyway, since I am taking the Multaq I've reduced my Prograf from 3mg twice a day to 2 mg twice a day.
Might save a little money-until I find out how much the Multaq will cost me.
 I still feel my heart race for 10-15 seconds at a time, so I'll have to wait and see if it's really going to help me or not.
I have discovered that an elevated blood sugar will wreak havoc with my body along with the heart. So another reason for everyone to keep your blood sugar in control..
It took about 3 days to feel like really getting back to exercising after starting to take the Multaq, but now I'm bakc to my 2 miles in the morning with the boys, plus hitting the treadmill for another 30 minutes after dinner.
Next I hit the gym again.

No comments:

Post a Comment