Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Holiday season has officially begun

      I'm finally home from Jacksonville and spending Thanksgiving with my family. I wanted to show everyone what I saw on Thursday morning two weeks ago.
    I opened the front door to walk out and get the newspaper, when I felt a warm glow. The warm bath of golden sunlight seemed surreal in this area, and something I've never seen before. The entire driveway was a golden hue. Looking up to the east I saw the most wonderful sight. The sky was a gorgeous mix of golds and reds, with a heart warming glow in the clouds.This seemed more like a sunset not a sunrise. I looked to the south east and to another beautiful display. I hurriedly ran inside praying my camera was charged and it wouldn 't disappear in a "poof" before I got a photo.
    Without thinking, sights such as this remind us non-verbally what no one can  tell us.  We are Blessed. If not for our organ donors and theier families, I would never have been granted such a glorious morning.


Yes my camera worked, and yes each time I see these 2 photos I remember that wonderfully warm feeling (warm fuzzies) I felt that day. May you be granted this chance, and memories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment